Tenth Annual Western
Canadian Challenger Rendezvous !
A Roaring Success and Fun was had
July 8 - 10, 2016 Wetaskiwin, Alberta
- Friday July 8 (Airport Side -
Bus is east of Hangar across from the terminal)
- Casual Registration
- Local flying and Demo Flights - conditions permitting
- Informal Reception (at the Terminal) from 1700
- As usual, Tracy will man the Flight Base while Mike flies people around if able!
- Feel free to tent it at the airport on our spare lot
north of our Bus. Washrooms in terminal.
- Saturday July 9 (Terminal)
Registration commencing at 10:00 AM at the
air conditioned Terminal.
Challengers will be in front of the Terminal building.
Demo Flights off and on at various times during the day - weather permitting
- reservations required
Formal program starting at 1 p.m. - In the Terminal.
Engine session - Bob Robertson
from Light Engine Services
LSS E and X series updates.
Updates from active local
Self-funded Dinner at Local
Restaurant in Wetaskiwin at 6:00 PM.
- Sunday July 10 (Airport Side
- Hangar 25 - By the BIG Spruce Tree across from the
You can take 61st street and park
behind our hangar
Demo Flights (conditions
permitting) and Local Flying - Reservations required
Weather permitting, lunch time BBQ at a nearby local
grass strip. All Challengers attending Westebello are
welcome to fly-in. Details available on Saturday.
Directions (Hangar is 6212
46 Ave, Wetaskiwin, AB) Directly Across from Terminal
Click to email us!
A Prairie Sky at Westebello